The Black Flap Wallet
- Major Material: Ultra-microfiber Vegan leather
- Lining Material: 100% Recycled Plastic Bottle
- Dimensions: 8.26W”ｘ1.25D＂ｘ4.72H＂(20.98cm x 3.17cm x 11.98cm)
- Shoulder Strap drop:19＂－21＂(48cm - 53cm)
- Wallet with removable strap. The flap in the front with snap closure. Bottom flap opens to a pocket.
- Interior: 11 card slots, zippered coin pouch.
- One phone pocket fit iPhone7 plus. (ATTN: not fit for iPhone7 plus with a thick phone case)
- One lipstick side pocket.
We believe that the future of fashion should be ethical and sustainable.
When we launched the brand in 2016, they said we need to use leather. They said no body cares about animal welfare. We are glad that we didn’t listen.
Committed to designing with 100% vegan leather, we are demonstrating how a fashion brand can push the boundaries to make products that are beautiful, sustainable and cruelty-free.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING OVER $100
$5 STANDARD SHIPPING UNDER $100
EXPRESS SHIPPING $19
WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
We Offer International Insured Shipping through one of the following couriers:
- Canada Post for shipments within Canada
- DHL Express for US and international shipments
- Please note that we do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER?
Expected shipping dates vary per item and can be found directly on the corresponding product page. Express shipping usually takes 4-10 business days (via DHL). Free shipping takes 10-20 business days for International orders.
WHAT ABOUT DUTIES & TAXES?
- United States and Canada: Duties and taxes are included in the shipping fee. There are no additional charges upon delivery.
- United Kingdom: Duties and taxes are calculated at checkout for UK customers and there are no additional charges upon delivery.
- International: Orders may be subject to duties and taxes, and customers are responsible for these fees. Please note that JW PEI does not have any control over duties and taxes. We cannot advise as to what the costs will be, as they vary by country. For more information on these fees, please contact your local customs office.