1. How much does shipping cost?
To better serve our clients, we use merchandise inventory from all our warehouses across the country. You will receive multiple shipments when your order is being fulfilled by multiple warehouse locations and there is no additional shipping fee when your order is split into multiple shipments.
2. How long will it take to get my order?
For In-Stock items, generally, it will take 1-2 days for us to process your order.
For Pre-Order items, generally, it will take around 30 days (A specific time would be mentioned on the product page) for us to restock IT, and then process it in 1-2 days when it is restocked.
After we processed the order, then for
- Standard shipping orders will take around 5-25 business days to arrive.
3. What shipping carriers do you use?
- For free/standard shipping, we use your local postal services such as USPS, Royal Mail, and LePost.
4. What about duty and taxes?
- United States: Duty and taxes would be charged regarding your regions.
- Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe: We will try out best but orders may be subject to duties and taxes, and customers are responsible for these fees.
- International: Orders may be subject to duties and taxes, and customers are responsible for these fees. Please note that JW PEI does not have any control over duties and taxes. We cannot advise as to what the costs will be, as they vary by country. For more information on these fees, please contact your local customs office.
5. WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER:
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that she or he enters the shipping address correctly. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. If you decide to change your shipping address, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you place your order.